Monday, April 07, 2003

Boy, I've sure been pissed-off and nasty over the last couple of days, haven't I? Can't help it when I am surrounded with such idiocy. Some old drunks were slagging off the States and the British down in the café this morning when I went down for my morning Vanguardia-and-coffee dose. The gist was, "The Americans are the biggest murderers in world history and the Germans are second. And the English are the biggest pirates." I restrained myself and nobody got hurt.

Humor is a healthy answer to frustration, I hope. Murph and I put up a joke piece on EuroPundits--we think it's pretty good. Check it out. Many thanks, by the way, to Andrew Ian Castel-Dodge for fixing the EuroPundits template. Let's see if you people using Mozilla can get through to it now. And thanks to the other collaborators on EuroPundits, who have all sent in some very good pieces.

I'd like to use this space to ask that other blogmeisters take a look at EuroPundits and, if you like what you see, add it to your blogroll. I'd also like to call on other collaborators to join up--the more the merrier. All you have to do is write about Europe and post it.

No comments: